Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Welcome to Tall Girl Problems!

Hello there. My name is Lauren and I recently celebrated my 25th birthday and fourth year of living in Los Angeles, California. I am an actress, writer, singer, daughter, friend, and big sister. My passions lie in the arts, good food, good conversation, travel, and encouraging others. The idea for this blog came to me in a moment of clarity that it is possible to combine your creativity with your desire to help others.

This blog is about giving advice and encouragement. It's about giving back and sharing with others my own experiences in hope that those reading it may learn and grow as well. It's about not being afraid to use your own skill set and creativity to propel you forward. It's the big sister you've always wanted to ask those confusing and scary questions to.

Please take a look around and contact me with any questions you may have about what it is like living in Los Angeles and pursuing a career in theatre, film, and television. Entering my fifth year of living in Los Angeles I have been lucky enough to surround myself with good friends and industry professionals to aid me and support me along the way. Though I have not yet achieved all my career goals at the ripe old age of 25, I believe that every step, no matter how small, counts in a big way.

Graduating college and making the decision to move to the big bad city of Los Angeles can be a scary and tough time. I want to open myself up to those of you who are looking to make that big decision and give you some helpful encouragement and advice from someone who has made that transition and has landed on her feet.

Message me for advice in any industry area including:

Living locations, headshots, classes, internships, industry jobs, demo reels, web-series, Actors Access, LA Casting, workshops, representation, auditions, callbacks, websites, flexible job opportunities, worries, fears, personal types, and anything else that you might want some insight or a second opinion on.

lauren.ellen.thompson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment